Saturday, March 10, 2007

desperate to catch up

I'm a complete slacker and I feel like I'm falling way behind. There are so many things to say and I'm going to say them all soon. Midterms and papers are currently eating my face, but as soon as I have a free second there's going to be a major blog dump. Look forward to it ;) Here's a preview: back story on us, my side of Drex's coming out to me and his parents, my thoughts and feelings on some of the issues that he has touched on (ie our future relationship etc.) and I'm sure there will be much more. I thought I should just make it clear that I'm not dead yet, although this weekend may end up killing me...we shall see. Anyway, be excited about the impending post that I'll tentatively schedule for sometime early next week...after midterms.

S.

No comments: